Advocacy and Referral Services
Through our referral services our case manager meets one on one with clients to provide counseling and advocacy to address specific needs this partnership includes the following:
- Oversee client file and ensure that appropriate partnerships have been made for resources.
- Connect individual for transportation and when appropriate accompany clients to important appointments for DSHS, court hearings, housing interviews etc.
- Conduct assessment and evaluations with client for services and support
- Collaborating with staff to assure clients to ensure that viable strategies are developed in a timely manner
- Match clients with mentor volunteers to provide support in resume writing and job search
Computer & Communication
Computers are available for individuals to correspond through email, to conduct job search and to update resumes.
The ability to communicate with organizations and important contacts is a need among those who are homeless. At the Bridge, folks can utilize phone services, as well as internet access to stay connected and engage this important communication.